Subject: Groups - Event "Meeting - OASIS DITA Learning and Training sub-committee" modified

Event Title: Meeting - OASIS DITA Learning and Training sub-committee

Date: Thursday, 23 February 2012, 11:00am - 12:00pm ET
Location: US Toll-Free 888-426-6840, Israel Toll-Free 180-941-1707, Participant code 8581755
Description

Special meeting of the DITA Learning and Training sub-committee.

Though the work of this sub-committee completed with the delivery of the Learning and Training specialization with DITA 1.2 , some items have come up as potential DITA 1.3 proposals. I've agreed to convene a short series of focussed meeting on specific issues and proposals we may want to support for DITA 1.3.

E-Meeting

Mark Myers graciously provides this Adobe Connect e-meeting for use during the call - https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I800079

This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.

Agenda

Agenda

1) Update on proposal 13089 to add learningObjectMapRef and learningObjectMap elements. See -
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201107/msg00015.html

2) Discuss lcQuestion proposal for DITA 1.3. See background here -
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/email/archives/201201/msg00000.html

3) Open floor for other items.

John Hunt, IBM

OASIS DITA Learning and Training sub-committee Chair

Owner: John Hunt
Group: DITA Learning and Training Content Specialization SC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), General Public, and OASIS Darwin Information Typing Architecture (DITA) TC groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20120222T000000Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20120223T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20120223T120000
SEQUENCE:3
SUMMARY:Meeting - OASIS DITA Learning and Training sub-committee
LOCATION:US Toll-Free 888-426-6840, Israel Toll-Free 180-941-1707, Participant code 8581755
  sub-committee. \n\nThough the work of this sub-committee
  completed with the delivery of the Learning and Training
  specialization with DITA 1.2 \, some items have come up as
  potential DITA 1.3 proposals. I've agreed to convene a short
  series of focussed meeting on specific issues and proposals
  we may want to support for DITA 1.3.\nE-Meeting\nMark Myers
  graciously provides this Adobe Connect e-meeting for use
  during the call -
  https://sap.na.pgiconnect.com/I800079\n\n\nAgenda:
  Agenda\n\n1) Update on proposal 13089 to add
  learningObjectMapRef and learningObjectMap elements. See
  -\nhttp://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/dita/201107/msg00015.html\n2)
  Discuss lcQuestion proposal for DITA 1.3. See background
  here -
  \nhttp://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/email/archives/201201/msg00000.html\n3)
  Open floor for other
  items.\n========================================================================\nJohn
  Hunt\, IBM\nOASIS DITA Learning and Training sub-committee
  Chair\n \nGroup: DITA Learning and Training Content
  Specialization SC\nCreator: John Hunt
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/event.php?event_id=32798
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/event.php?event_id=32798
BEGIN:VALARM