Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Samples and discussion on lcQuestion

Hi all -

Reminder - if you have discussion or samples to add about lcQuestion, please do so, preferablly on the wiki page here -

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/lcQuestion#preview.

In any case, please plan to review the comments and samples Eliot posted.

Looking forward to your attendance at our meeting Thursday at 11 US ET.

John

John P. Hunt
Senior Software Engineer / DITA Architect
IBM Collaboration Solutions | User Experience: Design and Information Excellence
john_hunt@us.ibm.com | 978.899.2394; t/l 276.2394

Join our community | Team blog | Product Wikis

550 King Street
Littleton, MA 01460
USA

From:        "John Hunt" <john_hunt@us.ibm.com>
To:        dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        02/23/2012 04:23 PM
Sent by:        <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi -

I've added a page to the OASIS wiki for the DITA Learning and Training sub-committee exchange of samples and discussion about updates to interactions domain to support questions, answers, and feedback with multiple blocks of paragraphs, lists, and tables.

SC members - please use this page to post your samples, issues, and other discussion related to this topic.

Go here -
http://wiki.oasis-open.org/dita/LearningContent/lcQuestion#preview.

Thanks.

John Hunt, IBM
Chair, DITA Learning and Training content sub-committee