Subject: DITA 1.3 Draft Proposal 13089 - Add learningObjectMapRef and learningObjectMap

Hi All,

You may remember that earlier this year I gave a presentation the DITA L&T SC regarding adding standard model and tool support for storing learning objects as separate files in DITA 1.3. We have proceeded with this request and created a draft proposal.

We intend to discuss this proposal in the SC meeting this Thursday June 28th. Please review the proposal and be prepared to discuss. You can find it at this location:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/document.php?document_id=46346

The original presentation I gave concerning this requirement is stored here:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-learningspec/download.php/45246/DITA_Workshop_L&T_Overview_13089.pptx

Regards,

Mark

Mark Myers
Knowledge Transfer Architect, Production Platform Management and Operations
Knowledge Productization Services