Subject: Testing/FIxes for learning2Domain

I've been testing the learning2 domain in the context of some real client
data and I've found some bugs in the DTD declarations. I can't remember how
we're managing these, but we'll need to update the materials provided to the
TC to reflect my fixes.

The model itself is working quite well: the data I'm working from is bar
review questions with multiple paragraphs for the question statements and
fairly involved feedback, so the learning2 structures are working perfectly.

I'm also implementing first-pass HTML and PDF plugins for the Toolkit so I
can render the assessments in a typical way.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect, RSI Content Solutions