Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] RE: Whither learningPractice?

I was actually looking for the topicref, not necessarily a topic type,
although I kind of expected the topic type.

I think it makes sense to use task as a base. If memory serves now that I
think about it, one of my arguments for relaxing the task model in 1.2 was
to enable construction of exercises that were not formal lists of steps, but
just a description of what to do.

I think I would still want to specialize from task to make an exercise topic
and be able to do things like name the substeps "exerciseSolution" or
similar.

Cheers,

E.