Subject: DITA 1.3 Proposal 13089 Add learningObjectMap and learningGroupMap stage 3 proposal up for TC vote Sept 24th

Hi All,

In the DITA TC call today we reviewed the DITA 1.3 stage 3 proposal 13089 Add learningObjectMap and learningGroupMap. This will now go for a full TC vote on September 24th. If you can make it, please try to attend and lend your support to this proposal.

Doug and I would like to thank all of your for your guidance and assistance in getting this proposal approved!

Cheers,

Mark and Doug

Mark Myers
Knowledge Transfer Architect, Production Platform Management and Operations
Knowledge Productization Services
SAP America, Inc.
3999 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073 USA