Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Meeting time for discussion on DITA Learning and Training futures

I have created a new Github project for L&T Toolkit Plugin development:

https://github.com/drmacro/dita-learning-ot-plugins

Please send me your github user ID and I'll add you as a committer on the
project. I'll set up some areas for docs and code here directly.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
Senior Solutions Architect | RSI Content Solutions