Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] Learning content and the Release mgt domain

Hi All from sunny Germany,

I agree with Doug and John, that would be consistent with the approach for the other domains.

Cheers
Mark

On Mar 19, 2014, at 5:24 PM, "Burgess, Doug" <doug.burgess@sap.com> wrote:

Hello,

I’m inclined to agree with John. Let users add the domain if they have a use-case for it.

It helps maintain the simplicity of L&T, (or at least the appearance of it ;-) if adopters see a relatively uncluttered core implementation.

Best Regards,

Doug

Doug Burgess

Business Platform Management and Operations

Knowledge & Enablement Solutions, SAP Canada

doug.burgess@sap.com

Work: 604-974-2334 Mobile: 778-840-8004

Vancouver BC

Canada