Subject: Updates checked in - Review #2 comments: Learning & training portion of the archSpec

Hi Kris, Robert, and L&T Sc members -

I've made updates to re-organize the map for the learning and training interactions domain, in response to DITA 1.3 introducing the new set of learning2 domain elements.

1) Updated the learningTraining-elements.ditamap to re-organize the sections on the interactions domain.
  - Learning2 elements grouped into "Learning2 interactions domain elements (DITA 1.3)"
  - Learning1 elements grouped into "Learning1 interactions domain elements (DITA 1.2)"
  - Common learning2 elements in "Common learning2 interactions domain elements (DITA 1.3)"
  - Common learning1 elements in "Common learning1 interactions domain elements (DITA 1.2)"

2) Updated these topic files
learningTraining-interactions-domain-elements.dita
learningTraining-common-interactions-elements.dita
learningTraining-learning2-domain.dita

3) Added these topic files (for new map containers)
learningTraining2-common-interactions-elements.dita
learningTraining-learning1-domain.dita

4) Obsoleted this ditamap (references now directly included in the learningTraining-elements.ditamap)
learning2-domain.ditamap

I've run a test build, and results look okay to me.

Until Robert puts up a new build, the best place to look for these changes is the learningTraining-elements.ditamap in this svn location - https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/svn/dita/spec/langRef/.

Have a look, and get back with any comments.

Thanks.

John

John Hunt

Chair, OASIS DITA Learning and Training content sub-committee
Senior Technical Content Architect
IBM Collaboration Solutions | User Experience: Design and Information Excellence
4502 S. Miami Blvd, Durham, NC 27703
john_hunt@us.ibm.com | 919-254-2879