Subject: Re: [dita-learningspec] TC today?

Hi everyone,
I just saw that my note I tried to send in response to this email got
stuck in my phone. So I¹m trying again from the computer.

First I apologize profusely for our lack of communication. Amber and I
exchanged emails last week about today, but we are both a client sites and
I think we didn¹t coordinate who would then send out a message and it got
past us both. We are still getting into a rhythm of these responsibilities.

We need to put more meeting on the calendar, but we need to coordinate
when those can be. What we are learning is that since both Amber and I
area consultants, we are often on the road. It may be that we need another
volunteer to run meetings when we are at clients.

We will send out a committee message this week setting a schedule and
seeing who might lead meetings when neither of us is available.

Thanks for your patience.

Dawn

On 9/19/17, 11:42 AM, "dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org on behalf of
Mrs. Birgit Strackenbrock" <dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org on