Subject: RE: reference papers or case studies of DITA L&T in action?

Hi there,

I didnâ??t receive any responses about such a paper or article and no one mentioned on in our call last week. This leads me to believe that we need to work with a successful organization to help them write one. My L&T clients have been in the educational publishing space and not in corporate training. I will reach out to them to see if they would co-author a paper, but I think we need a success story where teams are reusing DITA content from other organizations within the company or are using DITA for the corporate training. Anyone know of such a company?

Thanks, A

From: Amber Swope [mailto:amber@ditastrategies.com]
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2018 1:58 PM
To: DITA Learning Spec list (dita-learningspec@lists.oasis-open.org)

Hi there,

Iâ??ve had a couple of L&T talks recently with folks who have basically told me â??Show me this in action.â?? Specifically, they are looking for examples of companies leveraging their DITA content for training. The majority of my clients have been education companies for which their content is their product, so itâ??s not the right scenario. Do we have any resources that we can share to support this type of conversation?

Many thanks, Amber

AS email signature