Subject: Open Source LMS Systems

I some quick research and there are a few open-source LMS systems that look likely, including Moodle, Sakai, and Canvas. I found Docker images for Moodle and Sakai that seem reasonably well documented, so that's encouraging.

I'm focusing on Docker because Docker makes it easy to set up a system that can then be run on any machine with minimal effort or hosted on a service like AWS or Azure.

So the next question would be what these systems require as course content.

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber