Subject: RE: [dita-learningspec] learning maps questions

Also, any suggestions how to address the requirement to find all the content topics associated to a specific objective? I realize that there are some repository-specific considerations, but this is a challenge that all my clients want to address.

Thanks, A

From: Eliot Kimber [mailto:ekimber@contrext.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:20 PM
To: Amber Swope; DITA Learning Spec list

Yes, #6: xrefs from learning objects or assessments to the objectives that apply to them.

It makes sense to have things point to their objectives, it does not make sense to have objectives point to the things (because the set of things is potentially unbounded but for any thing the set of objectives is both finite and small).

Cheers,

E.

--

Eliot Kimber