Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] My intro for the list

I've been working with DITA since 2009, when I was made the lead of the DITA features team for PTC/Arbortext and joined the DITA TC. I'd been working on XML authoring and publishing systems since joining Arbortext in 2001. In my current position with Oberon, in addition to being a lead DITA consultant, I'm head of the product development team, and we're working on systems to manage and audit the delivery of DITA-based content to end users. My work on the DITA TC has varied, but it's safe to say my contributions have primarily had to do with keyref-related features. I was the primary author of the scoped key feature in DITA 1.3.

My primary interest in lightweight DITA has to do with simplifying the process of getting information out of subject matter experts' heads and into the content ecosystem, so the aspects enabling content creation in HTML, Markdown, and Word are my first focus. Beyond that, I'm very interested in a simplified specialization infrastructure.

Chris

Chris Nitchie

(734) 330-2978

chris.nitchie@oberontech.com