Subject: Unable to complete my second draft soon

Hello all,

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I am finally getting paid projects, which keep my company from going under. The bad news is that everyone is in a hurry (including myself) and  I cannot afford to spend time on DITA Lite for the upcoming couple of months outside the 2-weekly phone calls. So I will not be able to create a second draft of my document about DITA Lite for the Machine Industry.

I am hoping the software team will be able to produce a first draft for the meeting of October 27th. It might also be good to briefly discuss the DITA template that can be used as a starting point for other business domains.

I will take part in the call if I am not tied up in a meeting at one of my client's offices. I am expecting to be able to free up more time again after my bank account has been fed for a couple of months. :-)

Kind regards from Amsterdam

Jang