Subject: Agenda for today's lightweight DITA call

I realize this will be a holiday for many countries but we'll try for a short meeting anyway.

I want to review status on the different focus areas, and see if we can perhaps simplify the work to get something started more quickly.

What do people think about just coming up with a list of roles and content types for each industry area?

For example, what are some major content creation and consumption roles for marketing, or software developer content?

Michael Priestley, Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
Enterprise Content Technology Strategist
mpriestl@ca.ibm.com
http://dita.xml.org/blog/michael-priestley