Subject: Footnote desired in LW DITA?

HI all.

While migrating sample content to Lw DITA to test the new Marketing specialization, we ran into the limitation that there is no footnote in the schema. I understand that 'scope-creep' is always a risk, but still it feels that a footnote is a pretty versatile requirement? It wouldn t feel logical to put this in a specialization?

I am not sure if this is the right way to express such findings, so  my second question is more procedure-related: what is the correct way to communicate such RFC's?

Cheers!
Jan