Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Draft LwDITA topics with metadata

Don,

You are absolutely right. All my previous MDITA and HDITA examples have headings instead of sections. I made a boo-boo in this example because I started with XDITA (which requires sections… probably needing their own titles) and then moved on to HDITA and XDITA. My HDITA task example, however, does require sections if we are still interested in elements like <section data-hd-class="task/prereq”>, but even that would need a heading/title unless it’s generated by a template.
I will update the examples to include beautiful headings.

Thank you for paying attention,

Carlos
---
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing
Associate Professor of Technical Communication
Department of English
Center for Human-Computer Interaction
Virginia Tech
Blacksburg, VA 24061-0112