Subject: Survey results

HI all,

I was wondering if there are already any results of the "Why LW Dita" survey, that are sharable? Reason for asking is that I had quite some talks at DITA Europe with people who argued that 'simplifying DITA authoring'  is not so much something to be achieved by a simple schema, but by 'better tools'.

 I would like to write a blog on that subject using the results from the survey, but am unsure if I can refer to it yet?

Thnks!

Jan