Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Should <note> be allowed in <li>?

For legal and banking you need notes/footnotes basically everywhere because you need to comply with regulations and legal info guidelines.

On Fri, 3 Mar 2017, 15:46 Carlos Evia, <cevia@vt.edu> wrote:
Dear Ullakaisa and Lightweight DITA SC members,

I think this coming call (03/06) should be dedicated (at least in part) to revising the DTDs and grammar files for XDITA. There's some updating to do (and we need to rename the thing to org.oasis.xdita, because this is not all of LwDITA).
I will work on the agenda today, but please send me your questions and problems about the current version of the DTDs.

Best,

Carlos

--
Carlos Evia, Ph.D.
Director of Professional and Technical Writing