Subject: Re: [dita-lightweight-dita] Reminder about action item from Wednesday's meeting

I agree that it was a query. And I certainly think the explanation is sufficient.

But since some members of the TC are not on the LwDITA subcommittee, they do not get the SC mail. So,a brief summary of the SC reasons for the content model in an e-mail to the TC would be helpful.

It would clue TC members into the rationale for the content model; it would cue me to have the item on the agenda -- and so it would be documented in the TC minutes.

Best,
Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Chair, OASIS DITA Technical Committee