Subject: Re: Comments received as a pull request

I just did a search. I don't see any record of him having filled out the CLA. Technically, to make substantive contributions to the repository he must do that. It is the equivalent of the acknowledgment when you sign up for the -comment@ mailing list that your submissions will be covered by the TC's IPR mode.

I saw the issue and it is certainly a simple case. No risk there but if you could ask him to fill out the form at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/open-repositories/cla/individual-cla, that would help so that any suggestions he offers in the future can be acted on.

Also, since it is entered as an issue, it really does fit the bill as a public review comment.

Best,

/chet