dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting Reminder

Dear SC Members

I would like to remind you of our first meeting of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee. It will start in approximeatly one hour.

At the first meeting we will dicuss some organizational issues as well as the description of the initial goals of the SC.

The first working meeting will be in one week at the 31st of October.

The concall number is:
USA Toll Number: +1-218-339-7800
PASSCODE: 185771

The agenda is:
1) Introductions and welcome
2) We need a Secretary
3) Review the Charter and statement of goals
4) Review the proposed deliverables
5) Thoughts on recruiting additional members - from inside and outside the DITA TC and OASIS
6) Planning the next meetings

Please check the SC website for futher details.

Best regards

Chris

Chris Kravogel
SeicoDyne GmbH
Switzerland

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee