dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting minutes from 2006/10/31

Participants

Chris Kravogel (seicodyne)
Sissi Closs (Comet)
Klaus Fenchel (Ovidius)
Roland Schmeling (TV Sd)
Robin Sloan (ptc)

further members (not joining the conference)
Norbert Casellini (Trisoft)
Robin Cover (OASIS)
Mary McRae
Patrick Willekens (Icos)
Alexander Witzigmann (observer)

Result
1) Introductions and welcome
all participants gave a short introduction and described their interest in the Machine industry SC.

2) We need a Secretary
We decided to rotate the secretary role (at least at the beginning)

3) Review the Charter and statement of goals
Chris gave an introduction into our main tasks:

a  Brain storming
   informell during the meeting and in the meantime between the conference calls
   end of the year

b  Proposal for domain
   Templates for the documentation exist (HTML and XML)

c  Design approval

d  Developing DITA DTD schemas etc. ...

e  Approval by DITA TC

f  Embed as sample in DITA Open Toolkit

g  Reviewing reports

h  Background for DITA standard

4) Review the proposed deliverables
Chris gave an introduction of how ro make an proposal using his proposed feature #5

6) For the next meeting

read proposal #5 (small document)
write down ideas (send as an email,
use enail link or write to dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org)

join us at

DITA Eurpoe Conference (November 2 and 3 in Frankfurt)
OASIS Standard Day (November 8 in Wiesbaden)

Regards
Sissi Closs
your secretary of the week