dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Note Element - Contained by

According to the request of at the previous meeting I am listing the places where the note element is allowed:
body , section , example , desc , p , lq , li , itemgroup , dd , fig , stentry , draft-comment , fn , linkinfo , entry , conbody , prereq , context , info , tutorialinfo , stepxmp , choice , choptionhd , chdeschd , choption , chdesc , stepresult , result , postreq , refsyn , proptypehd , propvaluehd , propdeschd , propdesc , pd

The note element does not appear directly underneath or steps or step. The first element in a step is <cmd> only.

<step>
 <cmd>do this or that</cmd>
</step>

We will have to discuss if this is sufficiant for the requirements in the machinery industries.

Best regards

Chris