dita-machine-industry message

Subject: AW: [dita-machine-industry] S1000D Data model for Procedure

Enclosed again the email Robin sent us some time ago.

Please download the DTD and Schema files, we will discuss today what we
would like to addapt from that S100D structure.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

www.seicodyne.com
christian.kravogel@seicodyne.com

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee