dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Meeting Minutes 2007/05/29

1) Roll call
We have quorum.

3) Approve minutes from previous business meeting:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/email/archives/200705/msg00006.html

Accepted by: Chris Kravogel
Seconded by: Norbert Cassellini

4) Business:

- MI 03 MItask,
Review feedbacks about S1000D structure.
Chris will send an updated excel table with the S1000D elements containing the first two feedbacks.
Until our next meeting, everybody should enter as far as possible which elements are necessary (optional or required) and which elements are unnecessary.

When the results are harmonized we will then check in the next step which elements are already covered by DITA.

Regards
Sissi Closs
your secretary