dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Groups - DTD draft: Machine Industry Task and Hazard Statement Domain (mitask_domain_dtd_1-2-0.zip) uploaded

Dear Machine Industry SC member

Based on the decissions of the previous meetings I have created the
mitask-domain.mod and mitask-domain.ent files. In the enclosed zip file you
will find a modified task.dtd file containing the mitask-domain and the
hazardstatement-domain.
In the same step I have excluded the software, programming and
user-interface domain.
So you have a dtd set available to test our two domains.

You will also find a test file mitask-sample.xml inside of the zip folder.
Please feel free to modify the sample file or create a new one. If you
create new test file, please upload them to the documents folder.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate and contact me.

Best regards

Chris

 -- Chris Kravogel

The document named DTD draft: Machine Industry Task and Hazard Statement
Domain (mitask_domain_dtd_1-2-0.zip) has been submitted by Chris Kravogel
to the DITA Machine Industry SC document repository.

Document Description:
Modified task.dtd incl. hazard statement domain and machine industry task
types.
Incl. mitask-sample.xml sample document

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/document.php?document_id=25188