dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Name MachineryTask Domain accepted by the TC

Dear Subcommittee Members,

I am glad to inform you that the DITA Technical Committee has accepted the name MachineryTask.Domain as replacement of the working name MITask.

In addition I would like to forward the thanks from the TC Chairman Don Day for our work and results. It is highly appreciated how we are "putting oil into the transmission" of moving DITA into the machinery industry.

Also my thanks to the team for this great work.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee