dita-machine-industry message

Subject: [dita-machine-industry] Groups - DITA Machine Industry SC Meeting modified

Dear Subcommittee Member

This Tuesday I unfortuneatly had to bring my wife to the hospital due to an
suspected appendicitis. I beg your pardon for not having cancelled the
meeting.
I am happy beeing able to say that it is not an appendictis and she is
already feeling better.

Back to business:

As we have one important issue to discuss, I would like to place the next
meeting to this Tuesday the 12th.

We have finally decide on the name of our new domain, as the proposed names
have been rejected or had to be updated after the TC has rejected our
proposal to build our domain on topic instead of task.

Machinery Task Domain (rejected by the SC as the domain is not for the
machinery industry only, and as it focus on task information)

Service Task Domain (rejected by the TC as there are different uses of the
word "service")

The proposal by the TC is: "Task requirements domain"

If you can not attend on the 12th, please send me your feedback to this
proposed naming. As we do not have much time we have to make our decission
soon. If there are no objections to "Task requirements domain" we will
choose this name.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

www.seicodyne.com
christian.kravogel@seicodyne.com

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee