dita-machine-industry message

Subject: WG: Langref MachineryTask Domain

Questions by Robert Anderson regarding the task requirements domain

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Robert D Anderson [mailto:robander@us.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. August 2008 17:25
An: Christian Kravogel
Cc: 'Sloan, Robin'
Betreff: Re: Langref MachineryTask Domain

Hi Chris - here is the question I was thinking of during today's call:

   I do have one question that came up when I was adding the attributes. I
   see that most or all of the elements that are based off of <ol> or <ul>
   end in "li" -- sparesli, supeqli, supplyli. When I looked at it, I
   thought those were based off of <li>. I wonder if it might be less
   confusing to change the names to end in "list" -- spareslist, supeqlist,
   supplylist? It might also be good to change the list items to end in
   "li" or in "item" so that the function is clearer.

I am not sure if you sent a response to this one or not. If so, I cannot
find it. :-)

Thanks -

Robert D Anderson
IBM Authoring Tools Development
Chief Architect, DITA Open Toolkit
(507) 253-8787, T/L 553-8787 (Good Monday & Thursday)