dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Test DTD for quantity and techdatalist

Dear collegues,

please find attached the first draft DTDs for the numbers and tolerances proposal.

In the attachement you will find a dtd1.3.zip file. It contains:

the full dita 1.2 dtd package version 2009-03-23
plus miDomain.mod and miDomain.ent (containing the specialization for techdatalist, techdata and datatype elements) I have named the domain as miDomain for the development phase only. We will have to find better domain names when we have processed.other proposals
update of commonelements.mod and commonelements.ent (containing the new elements quantity, qtygrp, qtyvalue and qtytolerance)
update of concept.dtd (miDomain reference added)
update of catalog-dita.xml and catalog-dita.txt
simple concept-template.xml template file with a system identifyer to concept.dtd

please try to play around with the base elements quantity (to be found e.g. in p) and with the techdata element (to be found e.g. in p)

We will further discuss it at the next meeting.

Best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

www.seicodyne.com
christian.kravogel@seicodyne.com

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee

dtd1.3.zip