dita-machine-industry message

Subject: WG: Review complete for "Machine-industry-task domain elements"

I just noticed that these document might not have made their way to you.

We are going to discuss them on our meeting.

Best regards

Chris

Von: Kristen J Eberlein [mailto:kjeberle@us.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 29. Dezember 2008 21:54
An: Sloan, Robin
Cc: Christian Kravogel; Robert D Anderson

Hi, Robin and Christian.

Attached is a CHM and ZIP of the revised files.

(See attached file: MI_alphabetized.chm)(See attached file: MI_alphabetized.zip)

The main things that I noticed were:

  1. No content for Attributes section
  2. Might you want to clarify the semantic differences between support equipment, supplies, and spares?

I am listed as the reviewer for two other sections: Overview and Document Types. Is there anything that I can do to help out with those sections? I'd be glad to provide editorial support.

Best regards,

Kris

Kristen James Eberlein
Advisory Information Developer, IBM Internet Security Systems
Secretary, OASIS DITA Technical Committee
Home office in Durham, NC, USA
Telephone +1 919 682-2290 (UTC/GMT -5 hours)
kjeberle@us.ibm.com
Inactive hide details for "Sloan, Robin" <rsloan@ptc.com>"Sloan, Robin" <rsloan@ptc.com>

          "Sloan, Robin" <rsloan@ptc.com>

          12/09/2008 11:24 PM

"Christian Kravogel" <christian.kravogel@seicodyne.ch>, Robert D Anderson/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Kristen J Eberlein/Raleigh/IBM@IBMUS

Subject

RE: Langref MachineryTask Domain

I’ve updated the XML files with examples. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Robin