dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Updated machineindustry langref and archspec documents

Gershon

Enclosed our updates for the langref and archspec document.

Please add the attached archspec document to the technical content section, right after "task":

archSpec-technicalContent.ditamap

Concepts
Reference
Tasks
Machinery Tasks
Bookmap structure
Glossary
The xNAL domain

All the other files belong to the langref section.

One question regarding the contains, contained by and attribute section. We have not taken care yet for the content of them. Will they be filled in automatically or do we have to provide content there?

Thanks and best regards

Chris

SeicoDyne GmbH
Eichenstrasse 16
CH-6015 Reussbühl
Switzerland
Tel: +41 41 534 66 97
Mob: +41 78 790 66 97
Skype: seicodyne

Member of the DITA Technical Committee
Chairman of the DITA Machine Industry Subcommittee

dita-machine-industry-langref-review.zip