dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Final Examples for Hazardstatements

Collegues,

enclosed I am sending the final example for the Hazardstatement renderings to you.

As decided we are going to place all 4 examples, to meet the different requirements.

Please send me your feedback until tomorrow evening (September 2nd)

Thanks and best regards

Chris

hazard-statement-final-examples.zip