dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Additions to Maintenance life cycle phase

Hi,

I suggest to add to Maintenance life cycle item 11 in Main information column:

(next to:

What to do information
How to do information)

Also:

Maintenance Procedure (preventive)

Maintenance Procedure(corrective)

Maintenance Procedure (predictive)

Maintenance Procedure (diagnostive)
Maintenance Procedure (inspective)

I also argue that:

Removal Procedure

Exchange Procedure
Restoration/repair Procedure

Should be moved to the Main information column (and not the reference information)

Commissioning life cycle phase is OK from my perspective.

Br,

Jonatan