dita-machine-industry message

Subject: RE: [dita-machine-industry] Urgent - Question from the TC regarding Task Requirements Domain

Did anyone answer this? If not, I will add it to the list of issues to address in DITA 1.3.

Best,
Su-Laine

Su-Laine Yeo
Solutions Consultant
JustSystems Canada, Inc.
Office: 778-327-6356
syeo@justsystems.com
www.justsystems.com
XMetaL Community Forums: http://forums.xmetal.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: christian.kravogel@seicodyne.ch [mailto:christian.kravogel@seicodyne.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:27 AM
To: dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org

Today at the TC meeting a member asked why the two elements reqconds and reqpers have been derived from OL (numbered liste) and not from UL (bulleted list). Is there a special reason why we have choosen OL.
I can not recall why we decided to inherit reqconds and reqpers from OL and not from UL. E.g. we derived supplyli from UL.

We wrote the DTD in September 2007, can anyone recall why we have choosen OL to inherit reqconds and reqpers and not UL?

Best regards

Chris