dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Face-to-face meeting DITA Machine Industry SC in DITA Europe 2010

Hi,

I have reserved some space for our face-to-face meeting in Vienna. See below statement from Lisa Lambert:
"...you may use the Left Pirouette room on Tuesday morning. Please plan to end your meeting by 08:45, as attendees typically begin filling the space 15 minutes prior to the first session."

Lets start the meeting at no later than 08:00, maybe already 07:45. Lets discuss the agenda on tomorrows meeting.

Best regards,
Jonatan