dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Discussion on 13011 proposal in DITA-TC

Dear collegues,
I would like to inform you about the following:
we will discuss the proposal 13011 in the DITA-TC meeting on October 2nd 2012. This will be the first proposal we will have in the DITA 1.3 standard from our team.
You are welcome to attend the DITA TC meeting on the 2nd of October to attend the discussions on our proposal.

Details to proposal 13011

Machinery Industry SC: Technical Data / Quantities and Tolerances.
Original proposals by Wolfgang Ziegler: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/document.php?document_id=27951, http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/document.php?document_id=27952
Test DTD for quantity and techdatalist: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-machine-industry/email/archives/200903/msg00006.html

Best regards

Chris