dita-machine-industry message

Subject: Unit of Measurement

In our quantities and tolerances proposal we have the unit of measurement in an attribute as it is in S1000D, previously I had a discussion if it would make more sense if we move the unit of measurement into an element (as in the original proposal), as we do not have a value list like S1000D.
It would make it easier to implement in the XML editing tools like XMetaL or Arbortext Editor.

What do you think?

Best regards

Chris