dita-machine-industry message

Subject: AW: [dita-machine-industry] Face2Face Meeting in Frankfurt

Dear Tim,

We highly appreciate to have you back in the team. Your support is always welcome.

Yes we meet once per month, usually we define the next 1 - 2 meetings on our monthly meeting. So the dates for the December and January meetings will be defined at our meeting this week.
We decided to make a face2face meeting this month, as most of us will be at the DITA Europe conference and we also hope we can get some more into the team there.

So we are looking forward hearing you in our meeting mid-December. Details will follow.

Best regards

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tim Allen [mailto:timothy.allen@oberontech.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. November 2012 19:29
An: 'Mr. Chris Kravogel'; dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org

Chris, et al,

I have been out for a while concentrating on our business and travelling non-stop, but things appear to be freeing up again for me. I was planning to begin actively participating again. I will not be attending the DITA Europe conference though. So I will plan to start attending again in December (since it looks like the meetings are now monthly). I will try and catch up, but I wanted to know if there would be real value in my attending again or are things wrapping up? If there is value in my getting reengaged, are the meeting times predetermined for the coming months or are they more adhoc?

Thanks,

Tim