dita-machine-industry message

Subject: AW: [dita-machine-industry] Face2Face Meeting in Frankfurt

Sissi, Jang,

Looking forward seeing you tonight in Frankfurt, I am currently in the train travelling and will arrive short after noon.

Hope we will get some more people to our meeting tonight.

Best regards

Chris

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Prof. Sissi Closs [mailto:closs@comet.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 7. November 2012 12:43
An: 'Mr. Chris Kravogel'

Dear Chris,

This is fine for me.
Kind regards,
Sissi

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org] Im Auftrag von Mr. Chris Kravogel
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. November 2012 17:39
An: dita-machine-industry@lists.oasis-open.org

As most of us will be at the DITA Europe conference in Frankfurt next week, we have planned a face2face meeting there.

According to the Agenda http://www.infomanagementcenter.com/DITAeurope/2012/agenda.htm
there are a couple of breaks or Monday eventing at 19:00 on which we could meet. Do you have any prefered time or is there a time that does not fit to you for our meeting?

If no objections occure I recommend Monday November 12, Evening 19:00 - 19:45 for our meeting. Is this OK to you?

Best regards

Chris