dita-pharma message

Subject: Re: [dita-pharma] Groups - DITA Pharma Subcommittee Conference Call added

Hi Nancy, you're not on the roster. Have you joined OASIS? If yes,
then, with your OASIS login and password, go to this page:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita/members/roster.php
and select "join group". Then select 'member'.
That will trigger the Primary Rep approval mechanism. If you are your
own Primary Rep, you'll need to approve yourself.

Once you're on the main DITA TC Roster, you can then join the DITA
Pharma Subcommittee as a member.

If you have not yet joined OASIS and need assistance, please let me
know and I'll be happy to point you in the right direction.

Regards,

Mary