dita-pharma message

Subject: RE: [dita-pharma] Groups - DITA PHARMACEUTICAL CONTENT SUBCOMMITTEE SEPTEMBER 2010 MEETING modified

Hi everybody,

Unfortunately, I am in flight during our meeting tomorrow.
I wish you all a great meeting.

BR,
Steffen

-----Original Message-----
From: averbacj@ls-integration-partners.com [mailto:averbacj@ls-integration-partners.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 00:25
To: dita-pharma@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: MBrenna3@its.jnj.com; Laura.Zupko@gsk.com; Martin.Sjoholm@astrazeneca.com; David.H.Brown@astrazeneca.com; thomas.brunner@novartis.com; janet.stoltenborg@astrazeneca.com; peter_civitarese@merck.com; Monica.Mehta@genzyme.com; Brooke.Hinkson@genzyme.com

DITA PHARMACEUTICAL CONTENT SUBCOMMITTEE  SEPTEMBER 2010 MEETING has been modified by Mr. James Averback

Date:  Thursday, 30 September 2010
Time:  11:00am - 12:30pm ET

Event Description:
1.  Please join our meeting.
https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/384225459
2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.
============================
Meeting Password: pcs
Meeting ID: 384-225-459
============================
Australia: +61 (0) 8 6365 4094
Austria: +43 (0) 7 20881401
Belgium: +32 (0) 92 98 0593
Canada: +1 416 800 9290
Denmark: +45 69 91 88 63
Finland: +358 942 415 779
France: +33 (0) 182 880 457
Germany: +49 (0) 898 7806 6462
Ireland: +353 (0) 14 845 977
Italy: +39 0553989566
Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 080 380
New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 909 7884
Norway: +47 21 03 58 97
Spain: +34 955320838
Sweden: +46 (0) 852 503 470
Switzerland: +41 (0) 225 3314 52
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 051 4835
United States: +1 516 453 0012
Access Code: 384-225-459
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting ====================================

Agenda:
Agenda - Standing Items
1) New members
2) "Defining the business case for structured authoring  Has the time finally arrived?  Focus of the ICH E2 working group". - Presentation by Michael Brennan, Johnson & Johnson

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-pharma/event.php?event_id=28301

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste the entire link address into the address field of your web browser.