dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] OASIS DITA Semiconductor Information Design SC teleconference

Hello everyone,

  This is just a note to remind everyone that you must be a member of OASIS as well as a member of the DITA technical committee to participate in the Semiconductor Information Design Subcomittee work. If you or your company is not yet an OASIS member but would like to participate, please contact peter.roden@oasis-open.org; if your organization is a member of OASIS but you're not sure how to sign up for your own membership or the technical committee, please feel free to contact Barbara Erbes at barbara.erbes@oasis-open.org for assistance.

  Of course I'm also ready and willing to provide whatever assistance I can!

All the best,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

From: Beims Bob-RWBC70 [mailto:bob.beims@freescale.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 3:36 PM
To: Guy Spencer; Chip Gettinger; Jean-Michel Fernandez; Carrie Moley; Chona Shumate; Mark Gillman; Miguel Hall; Robert Redfield; Andre Yew; Tom Zavisca; Duane Becker; Don Day; Betsy Dunphy; Ian McKenzie; Kutty Narayanan; Steve Ballard; Seraphim Larsen; Eric Martin; Peter Shepton; Trent Poltronetti; Pierre-Xavier Thomas; Jo'lene Jernberg; Alex Price; Stan Relf; Damon Carter; Denise Fischer; Cathy Riely; Donald LeVie; Sakura Ticer; Bill Chown; Craig Henley; John Waddell; Bob Yencha; Andrew Black; Addie Dijkstra; Alfred Elkerbout; Constant Gordon; Ralph von Vignau; Mary McRae; Peter Roden; Bob Murray; Jeremy Ralph; Gunnar Krause; Susan Self; Patricia Meador; Adrian Beames; Gilles Fourneris; Antoine Hanczakowski; Serge Hustin; Francoise Lepain; Jean Fletcher; Bill Breden; Todd Breeding
Cc: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org; dita@lists.oasis-open.org; Park Seth-R01164

To my semiconductor industry colleagues and fellow DITA adopters;

I apologize for the delay in sending this (it has been two weeks since I said this invitation would be sent within 24 hours); the various web presence nodes for the SIDSC work have now been created, so we're finally ready to roll.

Please see the ics attachment for the initial conference call (if your email filters dumped it, see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15369). During this initial conference call we'll review the charter and establish the initial working structure for the team.

In the meantime, please become familiar with the web resources for the subcommittee:
Again, feel free to send your input my way, cc'ing Seth Park at Freescale (as he's acting as secretary pro tem).

I'm looking forward to working with you on this exciting innovation!

Respectfully,
Bob Beims

Applications Engineer, Staff Principal
Transportation & Standard Products Group, Microcontroller Division

Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
6501 William Cannon Drive West, MD: OE49
Austin, TX 78735-8598
www.freescale.com
bob.beims@freescale.com

T:
F:
512 895 6956
512 895 3585

This e-mail, and any associated attachments have been classified as:
[X]Public
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Internal Use Only
[ ]Freescale Semiconductor Confidential Proprietary