dita-sidsc message

Subject: Groups - 2007-06-20 Meeting Minutes (minutes.html) uploaded

The document named 2007-06-20 Meeting Minutes (minutes.html) has been
submitted by Seraphim Larsen to the DITA Semiconductor Information Design
SC document repository.

Document Description:
*** Summary ***

>>> Peter Roden (OASIS Director of Technology Development) answered
questions about membership requirements.  Email him at
peter.roden@oasis-open.org if you have additional questions.

>>> Discussed scope of participants in the subcommittee.  General
conclusion was that we do want to include equipment suppliers, EDA vendors,
customers, and others -- not only semiconductor manufactureres.  We need to
clarify this in the charter -- final decision to be made at next meeting.

>>> Next meeting to be held July 11th at 15:00 GMT (8 AM PDT).  Main agenda
topic to be the comments on the proposed charter.

>>> Who's using DITA?  Most companies seem to be in the pilot stage for
engineering and external customer product documentation, with software
groups and manufacturing groups already in production.

*** New Action Items ***

>>> Bob to help Chona resolve questions on her membership status.

>>> All to submit comments on charter for next meeting.  Members: Submit to
subcommittee email list .  Non-members: Submit to DITA comments list .

>>> Bob and Seraphim to investigate collaboration tools open to member use
(such as the OASIS Wiki) and report their recommendations to the group.

Seraphim Larsen
Intel Corporation  ECG TechComm
Chandler, AZ  (480) 552-6504
My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/document.php?document_id=24448

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dita-sidsc/download.php/24448/minutes.html