dita-sidsc message

Subject: Register Data

Hi All,

At PDTi, with SpectaReg, we have taken the approach of modelling all the
register-map information in extended IP-XACT and generating the related TLM,
RTL, embedded software, verification, validation, and documentation.  For
documentation, we have examples that illustrate the generation of HTML,
DocBook, and DITA.  One example of an HTML output is shown at the following
http://www.productive-eda.com/example-traffic-light-controller-tlc-component
-html-register-map

We have examples of other formats (like DITA) that we would like to share
too.  Stay tuned...  If anyone is interested in a demo please complete the
form at http://productive-eda.com/doc-spectareg-demo.

Thanks,
  Jeremy

--