dita-sidsc message

Subject: Excel Spreadsheet Homework

I have added additional information to the register information type spreadsheet that was on the
sidsc website this morning. In it I clarified my information types, deleted a few that seemed like
repetitious to me, and made an attempt to indicate in column C how they lined up with Jeremy's register information.
I invite other contributors to do the same.

The information contained within this email is not considered the
intellectual property of Productivity Design Tools Inc. or IBM, and all
rights to this collaboration are public domain through the OASIS DITA
Semiconductor Information Design Subcommittee and shall be posted to

the public repository of same upon conclusion.

Duane K. Becker     IBM Burlington, Vermont
Phone 1-802-769-1892     Tie Line 446-1892
Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm
to ask for what you want. - Joseph Wood Krutch

xls00000.xls