dita-sidsc message

Subject: SIDSC meeting end time

Hi Bob,

Can we target ending the SIDSC meetings at :55 rather than at top of the
hour?

Sometimes I have 9:00 meetings and when our meeting goes right up to the
top of the hour, it doesn't give me any time to get to the next meeting.

Thanks!
Seraphim Larsen
Intel Corporation * ECG TechComm
Chandler, AZ * (480) 552-6504
My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.