dita-sidsc message

Subject: RE: [dita-sidsc] Time constraints

Seraphim;

Thanks for all of the work you have been doing to move the group along.
I definitely understand the time constraints issue, as all of us in the
"documentation trenches" face them constantly (luckily, I'm in a
quasi-R&D role right now, and thus not facing deliverables deadlines, so
I have a little more flexibility in my schedule).

If you need any help persuading other Intel folks of the value we're
going to create for the industry through the SIDSC, just yell ... I'm
getting that elevator speech pretty well refined after giving it
repeatedly for 3 years. ;^)

Regards,
Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Larsen, Seraphim L [mailto:seraphim.l.larsen@intel.com]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 1:52 PM
To: dita-sidsc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [dita-sidsc] Time constraints

Hi all,

It's become pretty clear to me that the time I can allot to the SIDSC
work is pretty minimal, at least for the next quarter or so.

I can still participate in the meeting discussions and take the minutes,
and help Bob with the overhead needed to keep the meetings going.

But I probably won't be able to do much outside of that, such as
providing example information models and stuff like that, based on
Intel's content.

I am looking to see if there's anyone else here at Intel, who could help
with that part.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know that my participation will be pretty
minimal.

Thanks,
Seraphim Larsen
Intel Corporation * ECG TechComm
Chandler, AZ * (480) 552-6504
My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.